EFFECTIVE BUSINESS WRITING: ONE-ON-ONE
Powerful Writing Influences People
When you write well, teams stay informed, projects remain on track, and you can lead more effectively. The reader of a well-written document can easily identify important details and determine what action is necessary, what information the writer is requesting, and if and where to file the document for future reference. Writers of those documents are considered more organized and better-informed.
7 Benefits You Get From Our Effective Business Writing Course
- Your professional credibility increases
- The tone of your writing becomes effective and controlled
- The emails you send become shorter (and concise emails are more likely to be read)
- Your readers quickly understand what you need and and complete calls-to-action
- Rhetorical devices allow you to connect with and/or persuade your audience
- You can delegate more effectively
- Grammar no longer intimidates you
How do we teach you?
Your one-on-one Effective Business Writing course begins with a consultation where we learn about the type of writing that is specific to your industry and job. Are you writing emails, memos, proposals, blog posts, technical documents, or something else? Whether you're having problems with your writing style, sentence structure, formatting, calls-to-action, or even grammar, we adapt your instruction to your personal situation .